• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sad News

tripple one

Dec 11, 2019
To all my friends. You know that i have been fighting Cancer. I am told I am winning the fight. Now the sad news. The love of my life passed early Friday from Cancer She was in a lot of pain I ask God to take her to stop the pain. he did. Now she is in Heven looking out for me to keep me from messing up so I can be with her someday. When my work here on Earth is done, I want you all to pray for Me Richard to help me get throw this. Love you all.

To all my friends. You know that i have been fighting Cancer. I am told I am winning the fight. Now the sad news. The love of my life passed early Friday from Cancer She was in a lot of pain I ask God to take her to stop the pain. he did. Now she is in Heven looking out for me to keep me from messing up so I can be with her someday. When my work here on Earth is done, I want you all to pray for Me Richard to help me get throw this. Love you all.
I'm really sorry for your loss brother. Prayers to you for strength and perseverance.

Richard,
We haven't heard from you in a while. Can you give us an update? Are you doing okay?

I am truly sorry for your loss. My condolences. I lost my father over ten years ago and it was tough. I hope you continue to improve with your health.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.