• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sad story...then read some of the MSNBC reader comments.

They made arrests in this case so I think there is a good chance that some of those idiots might disappear again.

Come on guys, i am a white man living in a white world at least where i am living the population is 99% or greater white...

and guess what? probably 99% of the arrests for crimes here are white

Every day i sit at the dinner table with my wife and son for dinner and the 6 o'clock news and i end up either switching the channel or turning it off because of the despicable crime being reported.

It is a shame what some members of our society have become. This is not a race thing here, it is a problem of a broken society.

No one is claiming anything to do with race. Just pointing out that the circumstances I this case are inconvienent for people like Sharpton who need to find racism everywhere in order to get a pay check. If the roles were reversed in this case, it would make that guy in Florida look like a chump

Much like columnist Ann coulter derives her income from writing in support of white supremacist groups, and Tom Metzger would come out in support of hate crimes and who by the way stopped paying taxes in the 1970s and by 1972 his tax protest over the Vietnam War destroyed his thriving television business but introduced him to other tax protesters who, he said, were "secular racists, Christian Identity racists, neo-Nazis, and all other kinds of people filled with hate period.

Oregon civil trial

The group was eventually bankrupted as the result of a civil lawsuit centered on its involvement in the 1988 murder of Mulugeta Seraw, an Ethiopian man who came to the United States to attend college. In 1988, white power skinheads affiliated with WAR were convicted of killing Seraw and sent to prison. Kenneth Mieske said he and the two others killed Seraw "because of his race".[10] Metzger declared that they did a "civic duty" by killing Seraw.[11] Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center filed a civil suit against him, arguing that WAR influenced Seraw's killers by encouraging their group East Side White Pride to commit violence.[12][13]
Metzger accepted an option for a new trial judge during the initial stages of the trial and upon hearing the judge's name [Ancer] Haggerty in exchange for the interim appointed what he thought to be a Jewish named judge only to discover subsequently Judge Ancer Haggerty was African American.[14]
At the trial, WAR national vice president Dave Mazzella testified how the Metzgers instructed WAR members to commit violence against minorities. Tom and John Metzger were found civilly liable under the doctrine of vicarious liability, in which one can be liable for a tort committed by a subordinate or by another person who is taking instructions. The jury returned the largest civil verdict in Oregon history at the time—$12.5 million—against Metzger and WAR.[15] The Metzgers' house was seized, and most of WAR's profits go to paying off the judgment.

Last edited:
Dude, they shot a little baby, why the hell are you bringing up what prison gang members did 25 years ago while Ann Coulter was hard at work studying in law school.

Unbelievable these little Treyvons would do such a thing so the mom must have shot her own baby and her self.

weather or not race was a motive in the murder of this little man, I do not give a damn.

Killing for one reason is worse than killing for another? So the other reason is not as bad of a reason to kill. There is no excuse, it cannot get any worse than killing a baby. Hate crime is a bullshit concept to begin with.

Where is the candlelight vigils from the black community organizers, the condemnation from civil leaders, the media circus, the bleeding hearts?
They are busy trying to help child killers walk free and blame the poor mother.
They defend rapist and murders based on the color of their skin, and even after confession try to justify the heinous acts based on injustices and wrongs that happened long before their lifetimes.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.