• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sadelta Cm-40

357magnum

Feb 25, 2014
Coventry RI
Does this mic have any advantages using it on my Cobra 2000 ? I picked it up with the 148 gtl dx an I'm not going to use it in the truck . I can't find much on it , no echo just roger beep . I use a SSK an have no complaints I was just wondering if its worth hanging on to or send it down the road . I can't currently try it on the 2000 because it's wired for pin an don't have an adapter on hand .

Does this mic have any advantages using it on my Cobra 2000 ? I picked it up with the 148 gtl dx an I'm not going to use it in the truck . I can't find much on it , no echo just roger beep . I use a SSK an have no complaints I was just wondering if its worth hanging on to or send it down the road . I can't currently try it on the 2000 because it's wired for pin an don't have an adapter on hand .

There is only one way to find out if a mic will suit your needs, that is to hook it up and try it. Most likely that is not the answer you were looking for but a mic that works/sounds good for me might not do it for you. Other than that, the original Sadelta mics are well built, there are some cheap knockoffs that bank on the name but are easy to tell them from the real deal.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.