• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Yes, it's 1k Ohm. Good luck on the extra exam. Although as I proved earlier today I am an idiot and I passed, so you should have no trouble.

Dan, thanks for posting this. I've also got a Grant XL around here that I haven't got to yet and the alignment instructions will come in handy when I finally do.
Thanks for the assist and you are welcome... Dan

This is my enhanced President Grant PDF with separate JPG schematic. It has been spliced together for viewing on a large monitor.
Schematic.jpg

Attachments

• President Grant.pdf
    34.4 MB · Views: 10
  • Wow
Reactions: Woody-202 and TM86
@danmcclain - * sigh *.... your little pest is back......

How about CB-91..... looking for the Sears Radio that is in that volume.
Just for completeness... the model number is: 934.36710500.
This is my enhanced PDF version of this Sears radio, and the almost complete spliced version of the schematic. As you can see, only a few connections and components are missing in the gutter area of the book that didn’t get scanned.
Schematic.jpg

Attachments

• Sears 934-36710500.pdf
    14.5 MB · Views: 7
This is my enhanced PDF version of this Sears radio, and the almost complete spliced version of the schematic. As you can see, only a few connections and components are missing in the gutter area of the book that didn’t get scanned.
View attachment 68142
Sunbulls, thank you so much! This one is still in transit to me. Now, thanks to you... I will be ready!!!!!! I appreciate it.
Bob

Dan, I am back again........

It looks like a radio .... GRAND PRIX D-1325RF

Should be in CB-132.

Can you check and see if you have that?

Another member here has suggested that this could be a match for this "Smokey 23" that I just bought cheap.

Thanks,
Bob

Look at this radio on flea bay and see if it looks similar

Jeff

If it is, service manual.

Jeff

Another model "Delta Tronix D1325RF" was listed in CB Tricks, but that page is blank of any info, and I didn't find any other reference to that particular model on the web. If I get a copy of the manual at some point, I'll list all the models with photos on the cover page. Of course I'm hoping they're all a close match...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.