• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I'm a schematic/manual hoarder., so I volunteer to turn that into one document. Check back soon, I'll edit post and reupload when done. I will try to put the schematic pages together too.
Normally I can merge the files into one document but the backup system has everything locked up... Dan

I'm a schematic/manual hoarder., so I volunteer to turn that into one document. Check back soon, I'll edit post and reupload when done. I will try to put the schematic pages together too.
Great start ! As another hoarder, I also took it upon myself to arrange these files, enhance, plus crop to save file space.

Attachments

• Regency Formula 23.pdf
    18.9 MB · Views: 13
I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!
Looking for a copy of Sams photofact CB-251 for cobra 2000 gtl.. You have any ? thanks alot...

Reactions: AudioShockwav
I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!

FYI
Dan does not sell copies of the books, he is good enough to scan and provide sections of them for individual radios here for the members.

Jeff
That figures ! finally thought I could find that book that i need.. ok thanks.. Ill keep looking..

If you need the pages for the 2000 just ask Dan.
It is a bit much to ask to scan the whole book......
And @Smokinone posted the service manual and Schematics for you above, is that what you are looking for?

Jeff
I ll look. Yea I had that book for years. and loaned it to a close friend. which he passed.. and I forgot all about it until now. after buying another Cobra 2000 gtl. Now I can find one . lol ok Thank you..

Reactions: AudioShockwav

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.