• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Shure 444-D Microphone....Pictures of Mic...

BRT

Mar 9, 2011
Shenandoah Valley, VA
First and foremost...I honestly do not know if this mic works. I feel like it probably does but I don't have any spare plugs and I'm not ordering one just to find out so here it is.

The mic is in used shape but it's not tore up either. Neat little retractable head and locking PTT. I got this with a few other items and everything else worked (As the seller said they did) so I believe this item does as well, I just don't want to put them time into it unless I have to.

What's it worth? Shoot me a trade offer, being that this is an "AS IS" type item I would rather just trade it to someone who has something laying around that they'd like to trade me for it. It's obviously not worth a boatload, but it's not garbage pile material either.

2011-05-03013206.jpg

2011-05-03013144.jpg

2011-05-03013128.jpg

If there's no interest here I will wire it up and get it going and run it through "feebay" just to get it out of my way here. The camera battery is dead and I'll gladly get better pictures if someone wants them in the morning....the cell phone takes decent shots at 5MP.

If for some reason I've mis-labeled this mic with it's model number, feel free to correct me folks...I'm not an expert on the Shure line of microphones. Thanks!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.