• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SILTRONIX MODEL 90-3

OldTech03

Dec 15, 2017
Does anybody have one of these for sale?

Siltronix model 90-3 for Mark III working or not working?

Gonna have a few of our "digitized" versions before long. Smoked plex face plate, 6-digit frequency display, buffer amplifier built in so it can drive a tube if need be. A trimpot serves to turn it down for a solid-state radio.

200 bucks plus shipping/insurance.

For now they're lined up on the bench for drift testing. Getting them stabilized is a cut/try, cut/try lather rinse repeat process until it stays within 1 kHz all day.

Found a pic of one from a previous batch.

lH8mag.jpg

MODEL 90-5 RESTORED.JPG
Gonna have a few of our "digitized" versions before long. Smoked plex face plate, 6-digit frequency display, buffer amplifier built in so it can drive a tube if need be. A trimpot serves to turn it down for a solid-state radio.

200 bucks plus shipping/insurance.

For now they're lined up on the bench for drift testing. Getting them stabilized is a cut/try, cut/try lather rinse repeat process until it stays within 1 kHz all day.

Found a pic of one from a previous batch.

lH8mag.jpg

I PMed you, let me know what the timeline is for a 16 Mhz version

I have a #5 I just restored looks nearly like new if anyone could use one works on Cobra 138 or 139 and I think Simba and of course others the same vintage and chassis.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.