• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio Performer 5000 PL FOR SALE

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
I have a Sirio performer 5000 PL mobile antenna for sale.

This is just the antenna only....You will need a roof mount or a mag mount to install. If you do not know what this is, just google: "Sirio performer 5000 PL"

I bought this antenna new to use on my Wilson 1000 roof mount that is on my Jeep Cherokee. I didn't feel that the Wilson mount would hold up to this beast of an antenna. It has not been used. All I did was screw it down and made the assessment that I needed a Sirio Roof mount or a Sirio Mag mount.

So, I just took it off and brought back in the shack. I ain't gonna use it, so I am listing it here to let someone get a nice antenna and save some money. All pieces are present except manual. You really don't need one, but if you want one it can be downloaded.

This will ship in a cardboard tube by USPS Parcel Post with delivery confirmation, if you want Priority mail it will cost a few bucks more.

Asking $60 shipped within the lower 48. Paypal or MO, or stop by and pick it up.

You will save close to $20 compared to purchasing new.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.