• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SKYWAVE BEAMS

well I order the parts from maco so they are mine. I am working on a 75meter beam I will share my results with you soon I use a Ham program to build my antennas.

Does it look anything like this one? Notice the guy standing on the boom just left of center. :shock:

7j4aal.jpg

Hey Pat,if 7J4AAL is an "ahiru doro" on 80m as you claim what does that make you? Or me for that matter. I know. Jealous right? Actually I just noticed that antenna is good for 75/80m and 160m as well as a rotary dipole. :?

SKYWAVE SKYWAVE THE REAL TRUE ANTENNA

WELL THIS IS WHAT I DO IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A MACO BEAM I CAN MODIFY THE BEAM TO MY SPECS OR I CAN BUILD YOU ONE I ORDER ALL THE MATERIAL FROM MACO AND I USE MY SPECS TO BUILD WHAT I WANT............

Got a friend who had a two element quad on 75 meters. It could be turned, but only by hand (you just didn't do that much turning with it - lol). Would loved to have had it but not enough to put up the tower it required. Besides, it wouldn't fit on my property. Oh well, some of us just have to 'make do'...
- 'Doc

WELL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS ANTENNA I BUILT IT'S A 3 ELEMENT FLATSIDE IT 12.75FT THE FOWARD GAIN IS 8.19DBI AND THE FRONT TO BACK RATIO IS 50.85DB. THE REFLECTOR IS 18.04FT. THE FEED ELEMENT IS 17.60FT. DIRECTOR LENGTH IS 16.69FT. REFLECTOR SPACING IS 7.28FT. THE DIRECTOR 1 IS 5.46FT THE SWR IS 1.00 ON FREQ 27.025 LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.

and you be a true CBer when you take that junk 3 element beam and make a 12 elements one...
what is wrong with you
your the beam man and running a 3 element beam still
pfft.....i will stick with my 3 element coat hanger with the coating still on them and a direct link hookup:p

btw my 3 element true link Spitfire beats your maco knockoff yall:lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.