• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

* SOS IN NEED OF SOFTWARE & USERS MANUAL for Ranger PPR-TLM1

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
I need the software cd and users manual for the Ranger Professional PPR-TLM1 and I'm really hoping you guys can set me up with both !! The users manual by way of PDF or physical copy either way is fine but prefer it in an easy PDF file to refer to.
Please reply and let me know asap !

I'm sending some pics of it to refresh some memory, Jimbo (Retro)

Attachments

• Ranger PPR-TML1 Pro eBay 13.jpg
    Ranger PPR-TML1 Pro eBay 13.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Ranger PPR-TML1 Pro eBay 10.jpg
    Ranger PPR-TML1 Pro eBay 10.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 7
  • Ranger PPR-TML1 Pro eBay 14.jpg
    Ranger PPR-TML1 Pro eBay 14.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Never really got that radio to display what I wanted. Are you one of the guys that just flips radio's on eBay?

Last edited:
Never really got that radio to display what I wanted. Are you one of the guys that just flips radio's on eBay?

I don't know what you mean by flipping radios on eBay BBB ? But do you have the software program ?

UPDATE: I do have the manual on PDF now... But the radio did come with a program on a USB flash stick and that is what I'm after ! No it did NOT come on a CD as I first implied ...

Retro

I don't know what you mean by flipping radios on eBay BBB ? But do you have the software program ?

Just curious... seems to me like you just post requests for information, manuals or parts for radios you intend to (flip) sell.

Never mind, you already found the manual.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.