• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

South France South Of Spain Northern Ireland

was playing the bottom video and said to myself "damn that voice sounds familiar...sounds like 4040"
i keep hearing you on .555U, or maybe its .385L i flip between the two so i'm not 100% sure which

you make a good trip up this way

i've been hollering the past couple of weeks lol
i've hit AZ and Puerto Rico once each but i seem to mostly be reaching to western Europe: France, Italy, Wales, Germany, England, Ireland, Scotland etc etc

being a "mobile-in-transit" i've got my work cut out for me :D

cheers!!

just don't picture 4040 as a sidebander! he doesn't speak 'superbowl-ese', but he just SOUNDS like an AMer.
i get a kick out of listening to all your 'gates, but listening to your AM-speak going back to the european stations is a hoot! reminds me of the WEST GERMAN station (yeah back in the late 80's-early 90's) on the bowl every morning about 7am on the east coast-he had a heavy german accent but he sure spoke 'bowl-ese! was great!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.