• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Spanky never grew up.........

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
Seems that a post I answered has vanished. I don't feel that I posted anything wrong but you never know how other people see things. My post strated that, "Cain't never could, quit never finished and Spanky never grew up."

What I was trying to say was there was no reason why someone should quit posting, just maybe needs to grow up. We know we all have opinions and they are not always the same. What we need to do is see how to deal with opposing opinions without comming off as arrogant or having to resort to name calling.

I guess some feelings are more eaisly offended than others. I know that not much new comes about when everyone thinks the same way. So why do we think that we must agree to get along. Would be a very boring world if we all thought the same way.

I know necessity may be the mother of invention but looking at things differently is the daddy of all things improved and made better.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.