• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparkys site

I couldn't access it either. I think I'd give it a bit and then try it again, it isn't all that unusual at all.
- 'Doc

All is good with the world once more. The site was down for quite a while this morning. I figured a cleansing may have been in order to take care of those annoying ad's that kept showing up.

who gives a shit if it's down or not

You've got a far superior forum here that isn't trying to sell you anything.

I give a shit as well as others do too and who said anything about this Forum? I'm a member of several forums that don't try and sell you jack shit, so why are you crying out like you are?
If you don't like the Forum well you know what to do I guess.

Cotton Mouth.

I give a shit as well as others do too and who said anything about this Forum? I'm a member of several forums that don't try and sell you jack shit, so why are you crying out like you are?

Cotton Mouth.

Any forum that is owned and operated/sponsored by a radio shop is "a conflict of interest". :bdh:

Cotton Mouth.

can't argue with logic like that

quoted in case someone gets sober and/or a third grade education

edit...

wait a damn minute, aren't you the guy that ripped a whole bunch of people off on radio gear you sold on various forums?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.