• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955 Help

MrDoug

Feb 17, 2013
Hi.. I just bought new Stryker 955.. Did band mod, but I get very little swing on low power... Any tuning tips?
Thanks in advance
MrDoug

Stryker SR-955HPC

The alignment procedures are here at cb tricks. I would call the shop where you bought the radio. Most places will convert, tune, and align the radio as part of the sale or for a small fee. If this is the Stryker that gets outperformed by your new Cobra 148 there is a serious problem there.

Last edited:
Stryker SR-955HPC

The alignment procedures are here at cb tricks. I would call the shop where you bought the radio. Most places will convert, tune, and align the radio as part of the sale or for a small fee. If this is the Stryker that gets outperformed by your new Cobra 148 there is a serious problem there.
Your right.. Going to get it aligned .. Works great on SSB.. Like my Cobra 148. LOL... I just love to give you guys a hard time as well.. See who has a sense of humor and whom that doesn't ..
MrDoug

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.