• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955hpc

johne2hotty

Nov 11, 2009
I have a brand new stryker 955 hpc very nice radio it says it will do 80 watts I have a grant xl & I run it with a rm kl-500 works like a dream on it but I don't think the 955 hpc will work with it im thinking it will destroy the rm kl-500 the question is what amp will work very well with the 955 hpc id like to use something that is durable long lasting & great performace with the 955 hpc thank you very much for any help

I have tried to call this place & leave some emails for a little better than a week is this guy out of business? I cant seem to make contact with him when I call it always says that his inbox is full & to call back later so far nothing?
guess its my mistake I didn't open an acc. to get a open acct. with them guess that's what happens when you get old stupid me

Stryker 955 + XForce HD (4) TOSHIBA 2sc2879's = Satisfaction

Pony up for the real deal Toshiba's transistors, NOT the DEI's in what ever amp you decide on. If you don't ask, you'll get the DEI's.

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned