• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker Customer Service

Boll Weevil

Mar 2, 2014
SW PA
I was wondering if anyone else has had trouble communicating with Stryker customer service. I've needed to speak with them on 2 occasions in the past month and while the first time went well, the second time took multiple attempts . A coworker of mine as well as another member on here have had similar issues. Phone calls go to voice mail and emails take several days for a response, if any response at all.

Anyone else?

you will find this to be fairly normal with any radio company. it took me 6 weeks to contact Yaesu to get an answer and 3 trys. same with Galaxy and ranger. sometimes a quick response and other times it seems to take forever. Shawn from stryker has always been pretty good at replying back in most cases. he even answers problems on his radios on cbtricks from time to time.

you will find this to be fairly normal with any radio company. it took me 6 weeks to contact Yaesu to get an answer and 3 trys. same with Galaxy and ranger. sometimes a quick response and other times it seems to take forever. Shawn from stryker has always been pretty good at replying back in most cases. he even answers problems on his radios on cbtricks from time to time.

That's good to know....I think.:)

I didn't get the fella's name but whoever I spoke to on the first call seemed very knowledgeable of the tech side of things. I don't need to contact them again since any questions regarding the initial setup have been answered, my concern now is the turnaround time if I have a warranty issue.

I have not been able to get anyone to answer the phone for 2 weeks. As far as email goes Shawn responded 1 time to request my address and I have sent it to him 3 times and did not get a reply yet.:confused:

I was wondering if anyone else has had trouble communicating with Stryker customer service. I've needed to speak with them on 2 occasions in the past month and while the first time went well, the second time took multiple attempts . A coworker of mine as well as another member on here have had similar issues. Phone calls go to voice mail and emails take several days for a response, if any response at all.

Anyone else?

I am not surprised at all that support is shoty at best, I mean let's be real they sell an all but illegal product. I have heard that Rangers support is not so bad but then again they target their products differently.

Stryker doesn't answer the phone. Shawn does answer emails. Sometimes its same day and sometimes its after a day. He's very good and knows what he's doing. I am still waiting for a response from my last question but I suspect if he had an answer for me, he would have responded.

If you want to contact Stryker, email them. If you want to speak with a tech, call KeyCB. They're good. They also handle the Optima but, good luck there. I called about the Optima MKIII and they were like...huh? Haven't seen one before, literally. Still, if you send it in, I have no doubt it would be fixed and fixed right.

As someone mentioned, Shawn does monitor the forum at cbTricks.com and does respond to issues.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.