• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

stryker sr 955 hp version II

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
my new 955 had the dreaded frequincy selector problem. i write the place and part number of a better 1 posted here.
somebody that cleaned my area threw several of my notes away with the selecter information.
if the poster or whoever read it can you kindly get me that information?
shop where i got mine got new 1 from stryker. it worked great 2 nites n it now wont change channels.
this is the only fault i see with my new radio

my new 955 had the dreaded frequincy selector problem. i write the place and part number of a better 1 posted here.
somebody that cleaned my area threw several of my notes away with the selecter information.
if the poster or whoever read it can you kindly get me that information?
shop where i got mine got new 1 from stryker. it worked great 2 nites n it now wont change channels.
this is the only fault i see with my new radio

To my knowledge there is no replacement channel selector for the V-2 other than the OEM. I've had mine replaced already, and the new one is not great. There is a different encoder for the V-1, but they are not interchangeable with the V2.

Reactions: Rwb
To my knowledge there is no replacement channel selector for the V-2 other than the OEM. I've had mine replaced already, and the new one is not great. There is a different encoder for the V-1, but they are not interchangeable with the V2.
somebody posted an interchange selector not exact same but said it would work great after installing it

HHHmmm... not aware of that for the V2. Maybe someone will come forward and explain.
Im thinkin that 1 that posted it prolly got first version mixed with version 2.prolly call stryker order 2 n be done

Well you already know there is only one person that knows more about the Stryker than even those who designed and built it.... That's a question only the "Chosen one" can answer.
You'd have to venture into the land of the pixie dust to get the only real and true answer for the Stryker channel encoder.

Yeah, the little soft-drive had a replacement for the V1, with his "special" knob shown on a few vids. The factory V2 selector was supposed to be a bit more robust with tighter detents. However, I have had issues with the V2, and still do shortly after replacement. They're going to have to address this situation soon.

Yeah, the little soft-drive had a replacement for the V1, with his "special" knob shown on a few vids. The factory V2 selector was supposed to be a bit more robust with tighter detents. However, I have had issues with the V2, and still do shortly after replacement. They're going to have to address this situation soon.
im thinking they are full of grease. was thinkin heat gun low setting n get er warm n try. or get a new 1 n heat it up then hope grease melts

Question.
I don't own one of the new 955.

Do they have little swing from a low carrier like the anytone flavors?

I'd assume so being they essentially the same inside as the q5n2, but maybe they've done something different for Stryker.

Question.
I don't own one of the new 955.

Do they have little swing from a low carrier like the anytone flavors?

I'd assume so being they essentially the same inside as the q5n2, but maybe they've done something different for Stryker.
With the proper tweaking you make them swing as you wish. It's a matching game between the HI and LOW output power, and the HI and LOW modulation settings. Once you get the feel of setting them up, it's a breeze.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.