• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sturgis Operating Time/Mode/Frequency

I worked him on 20m. He said he had terrible internet service and wasn't able to get on to post up any times, etc. It will be interesting to see his log when he gets back.

I worked him on 20m. He said he had terrible internet service and wasn't able to get on to post up any times, etc. It will be interesting to see his log when he gets back.

He is just saying that to cover for the lack of operating times. He is really out drooling at all the biker chicks. :laugh:

He is just saying that to cover for the lack of operating times. He is really out drooling at all the biker chicks. :laugh:

I sent those pictures to Moleculo already.

Just got home, 16 hour drive :eek:

Friday Saturday and Sunday we had rain.

Camping in a tent with 25 mph winds was no fun, and did not allow radio time.

Sorry folks

Too bad Bill. That sucks. I can empathize a bit however. I just spent a few rainy days camping too right on the seashore but at least we were in a tent trailer. The kicker came the other night when we had one more night to go. Watching the lightning flashes get closer and the thunder get louder we said WTF and packed things up in record time and beat it for home before becoming another statistic about lightning and campgrounds.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.