• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Switch Kit

smokestack

Sep 11, 2005
Clinton Indiana
I just wanted to say that this is a really good guy. He has helped me with alot of issues and got me on the right track. S/K even took the time and money to mail me a swr meter for nothing. He is just a great person and i thought that if you dont know him already you should check him out.

There still are good people out there and im glad i found this forum. Its people like S/K that make this a truly great forum.
Thanks alot Switch Kit. :D

I second that, I've picked up a couple things from Jim and he has ALWAYS been a pleasure to deal with....
and will always have good things to say....
them folks from out west ain't that bad after all
:D

Picked up a noise toy mic from him, and he had it here (Great White North) in 5 days!!!! Fast shipping, well packaged, no junk from him, the kicker here, he made a mistake on the noise toy chip,and sent another without me even asking, Surprised the heck out of me. Honest decent man. He's no "Rookie" to customer satisfaction LOL.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.