• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

talking skip with members

i know this has been tried numerous times, and my hopes are no higher than the last time i wanted it to happen, but i still say its worth a shot.

ive been trying to get the locals here to move off of 19 for years, but im not on the radio enough to make it happen.

but how many of us just sandbag on a channel while doing other things?

why not make that channel the WWRF channel?
i would do it.
LC

When the band is open the 40 channels are a mess. Unless your working with a beam or an amp or both your wasting your time on AM. My vote is a AM freq a litle below 1 and a ssb freq above 40...

Sorry I agree with black cat above or below is the best option I don't know how many of the other channels between 40 an 36 we can use anymore for ssb other than 38 but am on regular frequencies just isn't going to work amp or not . As good an idea as this is it's still going to be a crap shoot .

Sent from my NB09 using Tapatalk

how about a wwdx net type of a thing,, pick a day, maybe sat or sun morning 2-4 hour window and a freq and just see if contacts on here can be made

Reactions: 3 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.