• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Testing 123; AAuuddiio~~~~Testing 123; AAuuddiio~~~~

I'd still like to know how he's got a pirated call sign under his name. That's not user configurable is it?

I had a bunch of S-units but they got old and stale and needed to throw them out. I was looking out my window and I saw a new Cb'er going through my garbage because you know us hams never keep anything old and only use new. Anyway he was so happy to find those S-units, I watched him open his car door and yep there was a nice amp. Well let me tell you he slapped those S-units on that amp and wow he was like a new man. He was now broadious and tree top tall. It made my heart feel good........

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
"A Good Antenna; is worth the price of an S-Unit!!!" ?????

Just exactly how much does an "S-Unit" cost????:whistle:

I could use a couple for stock:LOL:
All the Best
Gary

I think S units are measured in pounds? I hear instead of an R S report they say "You are putting 7 pounds on me" ??:whistle:

So cost per pound?

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I think S units are measured in pounds? I hear instead of an R S report they say "You are putting 7 pounds on me" ??:whistle:

So cost per pound?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :headbang :headbang
S-Units Market
Slogan: "S-Unit's is all we do"
$150.00 Per./lb
SALE 75% off during Dec. and Jan.
between the hours of 12:00 (Midnight) and 4:00 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :headbang :headbang
S-Units Market
Slogan: "S-Unit's is all we do"
$150.00 Per./lb
SALE 75% off during Dec. and Jan.
between the hours of 12:00 (Midnight) and 4:00 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL

Only at Target and only with the use of a credit card for purchase.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned