• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Texas CB Forum

I just thought I would let you all know about the Texas CB Forum. DJboutit3 I think owns and run's the thing. About every week or so he makes a post to all the members and states that the number of post are slowing down and tells everyone to start posting more because he does not want to see the forum go away ? and if you don't you will be deleted ?? Why do I picture a bunch of slaves rowing a boat ( us ) and a guy walking down the center ( DJboutit3 ) cracking a whip ! This person is acting very strange. By the way I replied by saying my home PC is in the shop and I have been very busy and I don't like him requiring everyone to post, post, and post. Well, he got rid of me AND the topic about posting. Now I'm thinking this guy is really weird. Is it possible to have your PC hacked by server admin's ? Hey DJboutit3, I noticed you have only posted 27 times on this forum since last November, you better start posting !

park said:
I just thought I would let you all know about the Texas CB Forum. DJboutit3 I think owns and run's the thing. About every week or so he makes a post to all the members and states that the number of post are slowing down and tells everyone to start posting more because he does not want to see the forum go away ? and if you don't you will be deleted ?? Why do I picture a bunch of slaves rowing a boat ( us ) and a guy walking down the center ( DJboutit3 ) cracking a whip ! This person is acting very strange. By the way I replied by saying my home PC is in the shop and I have been very busy and I don't like him requiring everyone to post, post, and post. Well, he got rid of me AND the topic about posting. Now I'm thinking this guy is really weird. Is it possible to have your PC hacked by server admin's ? Hey DJboutit3, I noticed you have only posted 27 times on this forum since last November, you better start posting !

damn, thats messed up. I will ask him what happened.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.