• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thanks to this forum

triple nickle

Dec 7, 2009
Heart of the Ozarks Nixa Mo.
I just wanted to say Thank You to all the members here. Since i joined here a few weeks ago,i feel like a new person again. My wife thinks im nuts ( LOL ) oh well as some of you might know i had surgery last week on my right knee and will be back in my semi-truck on Jan 24th. I used to be called Lynyrd Skynyrd on the am side and Lima-Delta 527 on SSB back in the early 90's. I was soo big into radios i had a few excellent radios,as such an ar-3500 with all the extras,Galaxy Saturn Turbo,4 older style 2950's,2 older style 2970,2 2950dx, 3 4600 connex turbo's and i sold or traded away. What im trying to say is since i have came here wow i want to go after my ham ticket and much more. I came alive again and want to put up a base station here and alot more. Hmmmm maybe that is why my wife thinks im nuts. But you member's have made me see a different side of the airwaves that i thought was gone. WOW Thank You all again for all that you have done for me and especially for this forum. I will keep ya'all updated on my progress for my ham ticket. Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and Happy New Years.

Triple

I share your sentiment, sorry about your knee. I am a truck driver with a couple Million miles or more and my knee sometimes bothers me.

This is a good forum to learn. Mostly adult behavier, unlike a couple others.

Ive been here a while but i dont post alot.
Hope you get on the big road soon.

I'm glad that we've helped you rediscover the hobby. There really is a lot that you can do on the airwaves - it's almost limitless, if you have the time, desire, and $$ :) Keep us informed of what you decide to do in the hobby...we all like seeing what each other is up to!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.