• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The next time you want to ask who is the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tried getting a bus together but that didn’t end well. There wasn’t a closet to hold his Teletubby costume and he got all mad and stomped out.
That was no costume. It was a teletubby I was going to cook later that day. I did an aerial search looking for it and landed outside of TRPC's trailer. I went to the door and heard Lou Rawls singing "You'll never know" and I heard Tinky Winky giggling. I opened the door and caught them both "In flagrante delicto" and that's all I'm gonna say. There was something going with that antenna that TRPC seemed to be enjoying. The Barbecue has been canceled due to SITH Contamination.
th

Last edited:
Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
Tall , right now you two keep me entertained ( I appreciate it ) ! Did you an TRPC ever think of taking your show on the road ? I been going through some bad :censored: lately & always look forward to reading the post from you two ! Handy is just the stirrer of the pot ! :whistle::)
It was a thought but I could not get it through TRPC's head that does not mean performing a comedy routine standing on the shoulder of the road. He kept saying we won't hear the applause!

It was a thought but I could not get it through TRPC's head that does not mean performing a comedy routine standing on the shoulder of the road. He kept saying we won't hear the applause!

It’s been working so far. Goes to show what you know.

I’ve watched every single episode of Teletubbies at least 3 times, possibly more. I have a child that absolutely loved that crap, so I sat through it with him many times. I like Po the best, the little red one.

I’ve also sat through way to many Dora cartoons, who do we ask when we don’t know the way? Map! Map! Something was wrong with her parents, you let your little girl wander around with a monkey all day long that talks, a talking backback and a fox that talks and likes to steal stuff. Bad parenting for sure.

You can’t really say much Tallman, you spend a lot of time peeking in my windows and paying way too much attention to what’s happening.

It’s been working so far. Goes to show what you know.

I’ve watched every single episode of Teletubbies at least 3 times, possibly more. I have a child that absolutely loved that crap, so I sat through it with him many times. I like Po the best, the little red one.

I’ve also sat through way to many Dora cartoons, who do we ask when we don’t know the way? Map! Map! Something was wrong with her parents, you let your little girl wander around with a monkey all day long that talks, a talking backback and a fox that talks and likes to steal stuff. Bad parenting for sure.

You can’t really say much Tallman, you spend a lot of time peeking in my windows and paying way too much attention to what’s happening.
I was hired by a law enforcement agency to keep an eye on you. I'm asking for a huge pay raise and hazardous duty pay.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Welcome to the hijacked bullshit thread!!

Brought to you by Tallman... insulting Porkchop since the beginning of this thread.

And Pepto Bismol, for all those tummy issues when you’re full of it and it just comes flying out.

I couldnt resist.which teletubbie did you play trpc?that 1 in drag carrin the purse???or was that Tallman?

Reactions: 357magnum
He was Tinky Winky, the big one with the purse.

I’d have to be Dipsy, the green one.

You can be Po, the red one.

If Kilowatt comes back and ask nicely, he can be La-La, the yellow one.

But I think he’s gonna hold out until we play Dora the Explorer and he’ll want to be Swiper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.