• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The ramifications of going ham.

Also one more thing charley marbles. those feelings of yours are nice but think about this. Why would a modern highly technical army, the best in the world go over to that area and pick on a third rate army in a third rate country. If they were so bad , how come the war only lasted a hundred days? The whole damn thing was a turkey shoot and you know it. What was the reason for your presense there? What was it really? To help people? Hardly sir. It is easy to couch your views in your feelings but is this logical? Is this realistic? No it is not. You are hiding from the truth. Many veterans cannot bring themselves to see the truth because it just hurts too much. This is just like the english and their ideas about the 2 million plus cameras they have in London now. When asked about the cameras by alex jones a few weeks ago, one of them told him that they chose not to 'see' the cameras and told themselves that they were not there. How can someone not see what is real when the truth and reality is staring him right in the face?

As I figured you JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU? I don't care why the president ordered me to go over *I* went for the reasons stated PEIROD FULL STOP END OF SUBJECT!!! Had I not been able to justify it in my mind I WOULD have disobayed orders and NOT gone. It realy is THAT simple bubble *I* went because *I* justified it and if you had been there you would have known the feeling of a whole COUNTRY'S genuine THANX It was elating to see the Kuaitys when we rolled back into the kuiati military city after the surrender and even after the suffering they went through all they wanted was to give you what ever they had to show there apprceation.I'm guessing here but I bet you have not had the privlage of helping on such a great scale?

Chuck

P.S. Bubble if you realy want to do some good while you are on this earth you are going to have to learn that you have to be willing to get out there and DO somthin not just sit comfortably behind all those who secure your right to act in this verry antisocial manner.GIVE SOME OF YOURSELF (read as stop being so selfish)

re:

"When you get a ham license you are saying it is ok for you to as a natural person to be in contract with the fcc."

Too many complicated posts. When you become a ham, you simply acknowledge pork as "the other white meat".

noeszionists1cl.jpg

hey All...

I do not even Know what to saw...
CW...like your Posts..

BubblePuppy...
Dude...
Not for Nothing...
You need to let up a bit here..

where you get your supposed facts from..
Dude.....No Way..

I am the First to agree....
there are things in this country that can use some fixing...
some things the Goverment is doing that is eating away our rights..

But good bad or indifferent..
Our Country is the Bast in the World..
Everyone has their Ideas on how this or that should be done..

as a Country we respects each others rights (even though they deminish constantly)

BubblePuppy..
Let me put it another way...
it is Obvious many here fully and totally disagree with your thoughts...
so leave it at that and stop beating a Dead subject..

Most of us are Educated and Smart Adults..
We do indeed know what is as well as what is not going on..

Maybe you need a good long talk with your shadow (or something)

Later

Alot of people like myself get their ham licence to take that "next step"-- and in most cases its not the tech licience that appeals to them -- its the advanced class
Taking the advanced class is like opening new doors for those that really want to learn-- and if your into homebrewing and especially tubes learning from other hams is the way to go
Well, thats what its is for me-- just another way to learn more and soak up more info-- I have similar feeling about licencing and certain laws-- like seat belt laws, and styff like that-- useless laws that are design to protect us from our own actions that can hurt no one but ourselves-- and certain licences I belive are only out there to make money like seat belt law, hunting and fishing licences and car insurance law-- car insurance-- why do you need it? so if you kill someone they can't sue you-- seems like a racket between the insurance companies and government to make money-- useless law
I'm Candian, but I think when the constitution was written I think it was designed to be used with common sence--
I'm don't think its too different in the US than in Canada, but i think that the DOC (fcc in canada) doesn't really care about amateur or cb anymore at all-- its sure not like it was in the 70's and early 80's
So in this case getting a ham ticket is really no harm and its a very natural progression for thos ethat are into homebrewing equiptment
I can see your point about licencing-- but all that money is needed to run or pay for something in your country

Follow up. Corperate bankers run the country, they give to re-election funds so their wishes are carried out. The politions we see on tv are little more than actors reading off of a tele-prompter.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.