• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The sorry state of the American people now

Watch what happens if there is another attck on this country and the wonderful folks cant get food or what ever!! ANIMAL BASTARDS!!

The question is greed on whose part? Whatever you think of Walmart the greed in this case lies with the people and not the store. The people were savages plain and simple. There were thousands of other stores doing the exact same thing that day,it just so happens that this happened at Walmart. It could have happened at Future Shop or Billy Bobs furniture store just as easily.

While it is note-worthy, not sure why the OP is singling out the US and seems to indicate this is a problem strictly with our country, and our current times. This sort of behavior is NOT new, hell I'm sure it dates back to the very beginning, and it certainly IS NOT unique to the USA.

Bottom line is the world is full of greedy, retarded idiots that don't give-a-damn about anyone or anything other then #1.

While it is note-worthy, not sure why the OP is singling out the US and seems to indicate this is a problem strictly with our country, and our current times. This sort of behavior is NOT new, hell I'm sure it dates back to the very beginning, and it certainly IS NOT unique to the USA.

Bottom line is the world is full of greedy, retarded idiots that don't give-a-damn about anyone or anything other then #1.

Because I am 58 y.o. and I've noticed in that amount of time how things have changed here, thats why.

Ron

Heres a simplistic & idiotic littany that always cheers me up, "Don't worry, it'll get better." :headbang
I'm only 48 Ron, & I've seen the degeneration of American morals too. Its not just the stampeding herds of "sheeple" chasing ipods, mp3 players and all the other techno-pablum. Its something far more basic I'm certain, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
Maybe it follows the erosion of the family unit, which I trace back to the advent of bucket seats. Think about it...
Identifying the root cause is only useful if it helps define a solution, and my suggestions are definately NOT pc.
My least offensive ideas are 'subliminal' suggestions in advertising. Such as...

Get a job you child support delinquent POS...
Get a Green card you parasitic alien bastard...
Get sterilized you worthless welfare mother...

etc
etc
etc

Last edited:
wyomn, I agree with ya on the bucket seats...LOL I think most people nowdays just don't give a crap like they use to in the 50's an early 60's. Also, to many spoiled little brats that got everything they wanted.

Ron
ol'fart

I'm only 48 Ron, & I've seen the degeneration of American morals too. Its not just the stampeding herds of "sheeple" chasing ipods, mp3 players and all the other techno-pablum. Its something far more basic I'm certain, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

It's called "values". Good old family values is what has been eroded away over the years. Today people put material things ahead of basics.

:angry: And does anyone think that it is going to get any better? oh wait a minute the ones who contribute nothing and believe the govt. will take care of them, and have a "community organizer runnning the slum house do.:angry::angry::angry:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.