• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

They pulled my thread

Cat Driver

Feb 2, 2007
Lake of The Ozarks
On the kiddys cb forum with the clown...LOL

They pulled it because I was PO'd that they were changing cb shop names in my PRIVATE MESSAGES to a fella. Those guys are really some Chicken s**ts over there.

If you mention a cb shop in a private message to someone that isn't a sponsor over there, they have some sort of code written that will change the name to one of their sponsors. An I thought I had seen everything in my 58 years.....

Ron B.
ol'fart

They pulled it because I was PO'd that they were changing cb shop names in my PRIVATE MESSAGES to a fella. Those guys are really some Chicken s**ts over there.

If you mention a cb shop in a private message to someone that isn't a sponsor over there, they have some sort of code written that will change the name to one of their sponsors. An I thought I had seen everything in my 58 years.....

Ron B.
ol'fart

Yur Kiddin ,Right ?????

wish i had time to worry about stuff like this

relax !!!!!!

Merry Christmas !!!!

Been on a lot of chat forums over the years, and have seen a lot of chicken sh!t stuff like that go down. It used to get under my skin, but anymore I don't let it bother me, if the admin's want to run a show like that, I just move on. For every hobby or subject matter, there's at least 20 different chat forums on the WWW, I just go and find one that better fits my personality......

Heck, I found this place because I asked a simple question about modifying an HT to Tx out of band over on QRZ, and a hundred armchair radio lawyers jumped down my throat, I still go there, but have posted here far more than over there......

Ron B.
ol'fart

We did that to one shop on this forum, copper, because they threatened us with a law suit if we didnt remove a thread of someone who gave a report about how they were not happy with service there.

Of course we refused because it was an opinion of a user.

We finally just let it go, it is better to let people know exactly who the shop is and get the feedback from their experience so everyone can make a decision.

OH, and I hate the fact that forums do not allow searing? When in this world do we as adults get to have something for adults? SHIT

Swearing is allowed here???

Excellent...

FUCK THAT DRUNKEN PIECE OF SHIT CLOWN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.