• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This forum

Mar 26, 2006
Coast2Coast USA
I have been reading ALLOT on this forum and I am going to be blunt. This is probably the most unfriendly, grouchy bunch of radio operators I have ever been around. In typical fashion the ham guys think they are Gods, It seems like no matter the post all they do is complain and bitch about cb users and how many watts they are pushing.BLA BLA BLA (By the way I run huge watts and its all pushed to the modulation side) I could care less what some whinny 90 year old ham guy thinks. I came to this forum to maybe make some friends and talk radio, all I read is guys calling each other names and saying there views are stupid. ( I hate that frickin word) The CB guys dont seem to get along much better and there is just a cold feeling like no one really gives a dam about promoting CB. I got the email about the driver I think that whole thing is just ignorant to be upset about. When I signed up I said I wanted to be notified for every thing I assumed I would be getting emails of all types. This site is a joke the sad part is, I could really get along with many of you here but those guys are so over shadowed by the BS it doesnt matter. Whats the deal with all the threats of FCC crap. The FCC will get those dam cb(ers) they'll see we'll show them AH HA HA HA. DORKS!! Get a life get a clue and just let every one live their own lives. What a let down. It is so bad I have wanted to post some questions and get involved in the conversations but WHY bother I can be treated like an idiot any place I go with out asking for it. Why the hell would I open myself up to it in a place that I am trying to enjoy. I made a post about our club if anyone is interested we would love to talk you just send me a (pm) if not sorry to bother you before anyone starts banging on me. I dont plan on being back here so for what it is worth it was hmmmmmmmmm something else.

Hey Working Cowboy
get a grip...

sounds as though you got up on the wrong side of the bed..

Remember this..
There are good people...and there are bad people everywhere you look..

who cares if you are a ham operator or a cb operator...

seems to me...
you are the one with the problem..

I might add..
you know that saying..

if you have nothing good to say...then say nothing..

Persoanally i think that saying would work great for you..

well that is my 2 cents

Later

Maybe spending less time reading the FCC section, and more time reading the meaningful sections would be a good idea before passing judgment on all the members of this forum.

Working Cowboy,
Like Moleculo was saying; "Maybe spending less time reading the FCC section, and more time reading the meaningful sections would be a good idea before passing judgment on all the members of this forum."

For myself, I don't even look at the FCC section anymore, just don't care. Sooo...just side step that area for awhile and get to know us on here and I am sure you will get to like this forum.

If you need to know how to set a mobile up or base station or maybe you may need to know what is a good antenna for talking around the world, then you can surely find yoour answers here.

Oh, also don't forget we do have a CDX club, which is one way we have in getting to talk with the fourm members on "skip".

The old saying, "...if you don't have something nice..." is old fashion and doesn't fix anything. Nothing constructive ever gets done on this earth unless somebody is not satisfied with the way things are. There is nothing wrong with venting a bit, if you do it sensibly. I think the Cowboy did that by using words which most here don't use much of, Words that is. Only problem he has is looking in on the FCC section where the BS flows.

Personally, at my age I don't like much, so I do my part to fix things, even with ideas if I can and have a notion to do so. What is wrong with that? I appreciate a good argument. I can get milk toast all day long on a few other forums I know of. I am just not interested in anyone yanking my chain trying to play nicety nicety! Lets get down to good constructive conversation of ideas and hopes. A little humility thrown in for good measure is OK too.

Hang in there, Cowboy we need all the visitors we can get with something real to say. I don't learn much from viewers. If I have to make you or anybody else happy then I’m not doing the right thing here. This is a point, counter point medium we are working here, not a social club.

the fcc section is like when the cops and paramedics show up at the house down the street.

ya just gotta go down there and see what their doing?!?

kinda like when the house a few doors down was having a sideshow party, and they were doing brakestands up and down the street, when you heard the guy loose it and then it got real quite after the crash, then he goes speeding off down the street, ya just had to go out and see which parked car he ran into. Then you realize there are about 20 unruely looking guys looking at you...and you realize, this aint Dixieland no more...so you wave and say, "Hola Seniors" and go back to your business.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.