• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This Used To Be

CMON EVERYONE !!! GROUP HUG!!!!:cry::w00t:;)(y)

grouphugg.gif

Without being specific about what it is that 'turned to $#!+'; it's just a vague complaint.
Care to be specific?
Personally, I see it as the best Ham/CB forum on the net w/o equal. I don't know why someone would say that it has changed. Because of the Ad arrangement on the main page - maybe? The content is there, with what appears to more members to boot.
What's not to like?

Last edited:
Without being specific about what it is that 'turned to $#!+'; it's just a vague complaint.
Care to be specific?
Personally, I see it as the best Ham/CB forum on the net w/o equal. I don't know why someone would say that it has changed. Because of the Ad arrangement on the main page - maybe? The content is there, with what appears to more mebers to boot.
What's not to like?

It needs more hard core nudity,
homer-naked.png

as ive said befor , this is my go to forum when i want to know what the real deal is on something . i may be just a chicken bander , but i do appreciate fact over fiction with this hobby .

and of course everybody loves me and has never had one bad thing to say about me :)

Because of the Ad arrangement on the main page - maybe? The content is there, with what appears to more members to boot.

Most of the members that have signature pics have pics that are as big as one of the ads. Noone complains about scrolling past that.

Well here is my 2-cnts ive just joined this forum and i do belong to a certain car forum and yes sometimes we do have some members that rant and rage but this is the best ham/cb forum that i have found so far and i plan on stickin around.
Merry Christmas everyone.

Well here is my 2-cnts ive just joined this forum and i do belong to a certain car forum and yes sometimes we do have some members that rant and rage but this is the best ham/cb forum that i have found so far and i plan on stickin around.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Right back at cha big guy

Yupp back at ya. As far as this forum goes if anyone complains about how its run go ahead and join a few others and see what you actually get!! I love this and cbJunk.com their both extremely laid back and great easy going forums. Do I agree with everything said and done all the time??? NOPE but hey I make it through it everytime.

Its not easy moderating more or less running sites as these lots of controversy at times but thats life we have that damn near everyday. You have to remember that someone builds these sites and we are basically guests in the owners house there are rules and we follow them or get the axe!! Some sites just give you the axe because they can.

I love these 2 forums its where I spend most of my internet time and I know better than to get worked up over anything on the internet because its a pass time activity relaxation thing once you let it get to you where its getting under your skin and crushing you day and or destroying your lively hood or day then you need to call it quits because the funs over.

Bobby is just cranky. He will be fine in five minutes, then he will hate Santa, then he will hate puppies, then he will hate latex, then he will hate farm llamas, then he will be ok again. It's just the cycle of Bobby.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.