• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

thoughts and prayers for cheech

Chong

Feb 5, 2006
DX land Ohio
cheeches mother passed away this morning i just want to ask you all the favor of keeping him and is family in your thoughts and prayers he needs all of the prayers he can get so please pray for him thanks - Chong

Always thought Cheech was a young guy ? figuring that his mother would have been young ? but that's what I get for figuring I suppose ? I think I asked you a few weeks back to pass the 5 from the Switch Kit to say hello to him beings that I hadn't seen him on the Forum of late Chong ? IM very sorry to hear this , looks like you could be a understanding friend there Chong with the loss of your father last year. I remember your dad was a fairly young man as well , trust me here Chong , when your a teenager and your mom and pops are in there 30s or 40s it seems old to us , but they really aren't old , God willing you will find this out for yourself in time .By all means pass another 5 to Cheech from the ole Switch Kit .

thank you

thanks for all of your support for cheech hes really a mess and sk i just called him again and told him you say hello he said hello his mother was 41 and hes just a teenager but thanks for all of your support im typing this for cheech as im on the phone with him but he hasnt slept good lately so he has to go but he says thank you to everyone

d

Cheech, losing your mother is a very sad experience. I lost my mom a couple of years ago. Some of the worst pain one could possibley feel. The pain and hurt from the loss will never completely subside, BUT, it will get easier with time. Stay close to the ones you love, and give each other comfort.

My sincere condolences to you and yours, LoneWolf TN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.