• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Time for your flu shot!

f

Nothing to explain. It was a sort of parody on the ingredients in flu shots. Not funny really. But, if it weren't so sick, it would be funny...

Truth IS stranger than fiction..., LoneWolf TN

I just wondered LW-TN , I get them every year for the last 8 or so , and yes , I have had the flu a couple of times durring that period , the flu still kicked my lilly white ass up and down the road for weeks at a time , but "they" say it could have been a whole lot worse for me if chances were that I didn't have the shot all together. For some , it is a fallacy , for others, maybe it's just a placibo ? but for me ,I'll just keep taking my chances with the shots. I don't do sick very well.......Lord Knows , I wouldn't wish those strains on anybody. This past year I got a piece of the action , off the damned wall you could say !! It was in my throat for 2 weeks !! but yet every bone in my body ached like a mother , times a couldn't sleep or eat from the pressure in my throat was so intense ......and nothing would touch it !! nothing !! it was 2 weeks of hell for me !! ....finally some anti-biotics did help it to go bye bye . It could have been worse IM sure. The Flu shot is one thing , and even with it ,there are no garentees that you won't get something even after getting one, but the chances of the strain being lessened after the shot , is very good in ones favor who did get a shot...your right , it is kind of gross what there made out of ........but who in the hell made the bugs in the first place ? Peace

Antibiotics will do nothing for the flu. They are not meant to be used on, nor will they kill viruses. Most likely you had strep throat. Fire your doctor. Alex Jones ought to take a swipe at the medical community. Doctors kill more people in the USA than heart disease, or cancer. But don't wait for a moon-bat like Alex Jones figure out that he can make money exposing it. Do your own research. You can start here:

The Leading Cause of Death

Rich

that's one ugly dude H'X .and yes it was the strep throat ,brought on by the flu ........I'll never forget it as long as I live !! I should have pointed that out . Thanks for doing so.

f

Antibiotics are anti-bacterial, not anti-viral. I have had good success with Colloidal Silver fighting off flu and colds. I make it myself. I also take a bee complex; bee pollen, royal jelly and propolis. Other goodies too.

SK, most folks have no idea what is in flu shots, or other vaccines. It is shocking to say the least - but not surprising.

Hammin X, Alex J HAS done shows dealing with vaccines, medical malpractice, DU, etc.

LoneWolf TN

My Son is in the Airforce and has no choice in the matter, he just got a mandatory flu shot or what every you call it when they shoot it up your nose with compressed air.

AP

next thing you know there will be shots to ward us off from germ warfare ............OH YEAH !!! Where'd that bug come from anyway ? and up the nose it goes. :shock:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.