1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tired of being an amatuer with a golden screwdriver?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by space cowboy, Apr 21, 2017.

1. space cowboy

space cowboy
    Expand Collapse
    Quack Quack

Here's how a professional does it. <-- link
    don't forget to scroll down.

psycho, 222DBFL and Sonar like this.

2. RatsoW8

RatsoW8
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member, W9WDX ARC Member - WD8T

I guess if all the screwdrivers don't fix it you just whack it with the hammer.

psycho likes this.
  3. Sarasota Slim

Sarasota Slim
    Expand Collapse

Oh, what a spiffy tool. I want one, now.

When I was working for a carnival, and something wasn't behaving as it should, the mantra was, "Beat it with a hammer 'til it's fixed!"

Indeed, the phrase still serves me today, lo these many years later.

4. Sonar

Sonar
    Expand Collapse

I only monitor 11 meters but theirs plenty of hams on CB. The funny thing or not so funny thing is I hear the same missinfofntion I've been hearing for decade's. The same old guy's stories. How getting 50 more out of your 300 watt amp will get one out further. The coax leigth thing. The 1 watt DK swinging 60 on a = watt modified CB. On and on and on and on. I know little then most anybody but have retained enough information since joining this site to know when someone hasn't a clue. When I hear someone who actually knows what their talking about I immediately now who knows people are. What I hear two guys havingaqso about how good mobile beans work I know those are two people without a clue.

Captain Kilowatt and LeapFrog like this.
  5. psycho

psycho
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member

That tool would be great to subdue out of control airline passengers too. LOL
    If all the airline passengers on 9/11 had one, the WTC and Pentagon wouldn't have been hit.