• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TO ALL OTR TRUCKERS OUT THERE,READ THIS.

Apr 8, 2006
You know...i have been a truck driver for 10 years until i became a father. So for last 2 years i stayed around the house, got a job as a dump driver. Well after that time the itch got the best of me and last week i got a job as an OTR driver once more. That lasted all of 10 hours before i called my boss back and asked to have my old job back(thank god i did not burn any bridges). I have to say that until then i did not know how much my family meant to me and that i could not be away from them for a week or more at a time. I just wanted to say that i now realize what kind of sacrifices you as drivers have to make to earn a living for the people you love. I myself thought that this change would be no problem for me but in the end i found out that my love for my wife and son is so much stronger than my love for trucking. My hats off to you, the knights of the road for the things that you do and the life that you leave behind to make sure that we all have the things we need in our day to day lives.
My trucking days are behind me now but i will always hold the memories of the fine people i met out on the road and the good times we had. To all of my brothers and sisters who help this country and its people be the greatest country on this earth god bless you and keep the sunny side up

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.