• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

To our Armed Service Personel

BJ radionut

Supporting Member and 6m addict
May 9, 2008
35 miles East of Indianapolis
May Your God keep you under his umbrella. May his shield of faith, hope and courage protect you in times of need and despair.
May your dreams be peaceful and filled with your family and friends and theirs with you, where ever you may all be.
May you all separated from each other at this season find peace, strength and comfort knowing that your Love and Friendship transcends all space and time for you are always together.
May you share health, smiles and laughter until you find your way to home to each other...

To All Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays
All the Best in 2011 (y)
Gary (BJ) W9FNB

Reactions: 1 person

Thanks BJ, I really dont think many people realize how much it means to the Service Members both overseas and at home. The support we have gotten during this time of War on Terrorism has been just awesome.

Luckily I am spending this year Home for the Holidays, and I will finally retire in 2011.

I am sometimes embarrassed by all of the support and well wishes we have received, I remember coming home on mid tour leave from Iraq. I was in the Atlanta Airport and they had us march down to baggage claim. We received a standing ovation as we walked through the airport, kind of choked me up. Delta also put me on the first plane out to Boston as my flight wasn't for a few more hours they found me a seat. The stewardess apologized that she didn't have a first class seat for me. Holy Crap, I wasn't ready for all of that, 24 hours prior I was out in the crap and now this, really puts your head in a spin.

Anyway Thanks for all the support and it is Greatly Appreciated by all service members.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Craig

I agree completely. I am happy that we are treating service personnel an veterans with the respect they deserve.

Merry Christmas to all and may 2011 and beyond be very boring for all of you in the armed services.

xmascard.jpg

May Your God keep you under his umbrella. May his shield of faith, hope and courage protect you in times of need and despair.
May your dreams be peaceful and filled with your family and friends and theirs with you, where ever you may all be.
May you all separated from each other at this season find peace, strength and comfort knowing that your Love and Friendship transcends all space and time for you are always together.
May you share health, smiles and laughter until you find your way to home to each other...

To All Merry Christmas...Happy Holidays
All the Best for 2012
Gary (BJ) W9FNB(y)

Thanks BJ,

This has been a very monumental year for me. I am now retired from the Army and my neice just got home from Afghanistan !! What more could you want for Christmas.

Anyway a very Merry Christmas to All and a Happy New Year !!!(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.