• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tube Radio Question

Raccoon

Oct 27, 2005
www.youtube.com
Hey Everyone ,
Me and a friend were talking about old tube CB radios the other day , and a question came up .

Does anyone here know what CB radio was the last one to be made with tubes in it ?

Reactions: 2NC995

Siltronix 1011 c & d was a rebadged Swan transceiver, a radio produced and manufactured for CB usage.

Yeah, it had ads for using it on 10 meters, but,................:ROFLMAO:.

The Amateur SWAN sales became so poor, that Swan (the management) decided to simply create a new company, and rename the radio to the 1011 C and D models

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned