• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turner+3 element access

remove the silver disc from the rear of the head, remove the screw and the front cone will come away, snip wires and push the tripod out of the front of the cone, you now have the element and its tripod in your hand.

</p>

I've seen several where one of the wires has come loose from the element. A quick solder and back in business. I also see the Heil elements are available again. Wish I hadn't sold all my +3's now.

<hr />73, Mike
photo.thumb.jpeg
</p>

Bob85, that did the trick. There is a screw to hold down the mic head, once you remove the front piece and the mic element. tightened it up, and put it back together. The toughest part was getting the cover of the screw hole, did not know it was metal, thought it was a decal. Anyway, just lost a small amount of blood, nothing serious. (note to self........do not use a sharp knife to remove screw hole cover) and with that, thanks eh.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.