• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TURNER EXPANDER 400 AMPLIFIED MICROPHONE

Drenalin

Ready ,Steady ,Go
Jun 4, 2009
Orange County New York
Does anyone have the info sheet/schematic for the TURNER EXPANDER 400 AMPLIFIED MICROPHONE ?

I am looking to replace the LED that is not working and need to know the right LED to put in there.

Grain of Wheat bulbs are incandescents are are usually way bright and they are illumination bulbs. Small LEDS such as the one in this mic are indicator lights and don't need to be bright. Bright would be annoying.

If it's a red, yellow or orange LED they are almost always 2.0 volt types.

Just match the physical size....they are probably the little 3mm or even the next size smaller and put it in. They are polarized and you have to match the positive and negative up. Stick one in....it will work. You can get any LED imaginable on ebay or many other places. Shipping will probably be cheapest off of ebay. The electronic parts houses have higher ship prices and who wants to buy a .25 cent part and then pay $8 ship ??? Not me!

Good luck

I understand completely the necro thread angle, and how people get mad etc.. But, from what little I understand about these mics (I have two of them) the LED illuminates to let you know that the battery is getting low... I may be wrong, but this makes the most sense to me.. I swear I also read it in the dark recesses of the internets back in the day. I am only replying to let searchers know there may not actually be an issue with their LED..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.