• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turner plus 3 rci 2950DX mic

211 that combo should sound real good. A local ran that set up into a small 2 pill amp and sounded great on the base.

Well im hooking a friend up to get back on the air and I had a few turner mics laying around on the shelf and decided to match it up with the super sidekick or the plus 3...did a check and the supersidekick was a lot louder for sure but yet sounded very pleasing on SSB with the gain of the mic turned down between the first and second notch!!

Reactions: 1 person
Well im hooking a friend up to get back on the air and I had a few turner mics laying around on the shelf and decided to match it up with the super sidekick or the plus 3...did a check and the supersidekick was a lot louder for sure but yet sounded very pleasing on SSB with the gain of the mic turned down between the first and second notch!!

i agree i perfer the ssk myself on ssb.and the plus 3 for am. if ya got the manual
for the ssk it says to turn gain on BOTTOM of mic all way off then adjust output
using gain on top. says gain on bottom is mostly used for tube radios.the ssk is
probaly my favorite mic [especially on ssb]

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.