• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UFC anyone?

I like the UFC. I try to watch it when ever I can. I wish I could have seen last night's fight between ortiz and shamrock but what I just read it wasnt much of a fight at 1min8sec's.

Thats what I was thinking too, I was pulling Shamrock but he is getting old and i think he should consider leaving it to the younger guns and be happy in the hall of fame.

d

Huge UFC fan. Chuck Liddell, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin. Mixed martial arts and just about everything else, these guys are the real deal. I wanted to see Arlovski take back the belt.
This is the first sport that I have really been interested in watching in over 20 years. Let's just hope the likes of boxing promoter, Don King don't get their grips on the sport...
It's funny, there are a few guys here locally, who actually think the UFC fights are fake just like pro wrestling. LOL Cracks me up.

Tickets on Sale Now for UFC 62: Liddell vs Sobral
The stakes couldn’t be higher when UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell defends his crown against Brazil’s Renato ‘Babalu’ Sobral in the UFC 62 main event at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on Saturday, August 26.

LoneWolf TN

f

Matt Hughes is a good stiker, phenomenol at slamming guys to the mat, and his ground and pound and submissions are the best in the UFC in my opinion.
Yup, it's great to see others interested in an awsome sport...

LoneWolf TN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.