• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UK DX FREQUENCIES

Hi KBAG3255,

Calling Frequency is 27.555 USB, Some DX Groups monitor some frequencies, FAT Group monitor 27.495 USB, I'm at work just now so can't look up other group frequencies but I'll look them up for you and let you know when I get back to my QTH.

Hope above helps & 73's

108FAT101
John

Last edited:
27.385 LSB. when conditions are favorable, they will look where we are! they want contacts too! a few saturdays back, 8AM EDT, plenty of UK stations making S5+ trip to east coast. and yes, 27.555USB is the 'international calling frequency'. if there is non-US conditions, they are 'there' too.

Thank you to all who responded.
Made my first transatlantic DX to
Dublin Ireland.
What a rush. (20 Watts PEP)

I am grateful for the responses.
KBAG3255

Thank you to all who responded.
Made my first transatlantic DX to
Dublin Ireland.
What a rush. (20 Watts PEP)

I am grateful for the responses.
KBAG3255

Europe on 20 watts can lead to a painful condition caused by walking around with a cheesey grin the rest of the day.

What frequency?

Back in the early 90s when I was running that band I used to hit Austrailia on 27.425 LSB.There was a bunch of Whiskey Delta folks that I talked to from there.

Just hang in there and when the band is right you will make more contacts like that.

I heard on a local ham radio repeater the other day that europe was strong down on 40 meters and 20.

Get your general ham radio ticket and you can do that almost every day (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.