• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ummmm....I think I made a mistake

shane1041

Nov 26, 2005
Hey guys I think I made a huge mistake..........I ordered a 99V but I ordered it from the wrong place I think.

I ordered it from radioactive.......So how bad did I mess up? It seems to be to ok .....little noisy on recieve but everything else seems ok .......Should I just send it off and have someone go through it before I mess up my DaveM200?

I would contact radiactive and talk to him first. Give him a chance to explain what he did and what you want and I bet they make it right

Like Bobby asked which tune did you get? You say a little noisy, comaped to what? Another 99 in same set up maybe. Overall you said it works. As far as what you've heard about a place be careful of what you believe. I've seen the worst in the business get it right now and then. Likewise I've seen the best in the business mess things up from time to time. And lord knows none of them have run across everything yet. If it works pretty good and doesn't get hot and price was ok I'd say you did pretty good.

Yeah the super wack pack with the super recieve ....it just picks up alot of hash .......It talks good but it has a davemade m200 helping it so .....I wonder if I should just send it to justin and let him work his magic on it .....

If you paid good money for a super wack pack let Mr Radio Active fix it to your liking.
Than send it off to whom ever to remove the wacky packy thing. But give Mr radio Active a chance to make it right. Just my $0.02 Just sounds like the fair thing to do.

I also bought a radio from radioactive, and after reading all the negative on some sites, I also was going to send it off to another tech, but after swapping radios back and forth in the same rig and talking with a few different bases , I found that this radio performed the same if not better than my other radios tuned by a couple of recommended techs.

how much is a 99v going for these days fully tricked out, my guy has a sale on these radios this month,only thing is they are not tricked out, new in box...10 meter radio.. but you save alot i think when you get them like this,

lol it did I found a guy that wanted to buy it :) I told him it was SWP and he was cool with ......So I put some cash in my pocket and ordered a stryker from a good tech so I should be good to go

Well I got the stryler this morning ....So far I am very pleased rx is so much better than the 99V that I had ...I am very pleased with the rx and tx of the stryker ....the roger beep option is pretty cool also

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.