• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Uniden 68 & 78 Elite sales

Butcher318

Apr 13, 2005
For those that have not heard the Uniden Elite 68 & 78 have 40 dollar rebates till X-Mas. The local truck stop has the 68 on sale for 89 bucks and the 78 is 109 bucks. The 40 dollar coupon is taped to the box as well. I was not even in the market but 55 dollars total for a 68 Elite was a price I could not pass up. This was a sales only store so I can get it tuned later.

Butcher318 said:
For those that have not heard the Uniden Elite 68 & 78 have 40 dollar rebates till X-Mas. The local truck stop has the 68 on sale for 89 bucks and the 78 is 109 bucks. The 40 dollar coupon is taped to the box as well. I was not even in the market but 55 dollars total for a 68 Elite was a price I could not pass up. This was a sales only store so I can get it tuned later.

You can also buy right from Uniden. Here's the link UNIDEN PC-68XL.. Hope it work's..
Tom

you can get a brand new (refurb) PC-68XL with all the warrenties and everything that goes with it for 50.00 even from Uniden !! ,,,,on Thursday the 15th of the month they will also have free shipping on that day !! ......or it would only cost you 8 bucks any other day.Uniden Store

Yep them are great deals for 40 Channel CB's. Them radios will do all most operators want to do or need also.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.