• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UNIDEN HR-2510 (Awesome 10M Radio)

KF6IRK

Kapt. Irk
Mar 2, 2013
So Cal
I purchased this radio new in late 1989. Bill Good tuned and aligned it and installed a new VFO encoder prior to his passing. I guess that's why I haven't sold it in all these years, but it's time to face facts - it needs someone to use it instead of being boxed up in the garage.

It outputs a good solid 25~30w PEP on SSB, 10w on AM/FM and has a pretty hot receiver.

The case has some minor abrasions from mobile installation, but the face plate is in MINT condition. There is some minor clouding in the lower right corner of the LCD display as can be seen in the pics, but does not adversely affect reading the display.

Comes with OEM box, OP manual, stock hand mic, mounting bracket, DC power cable, Ext speaker jack and CW key jack cable.

Also, a couple of extra bonuses: An additional hand mic: Radio Shack 21-1175 Noise-Cancelling/Amplified microphone (not shown) wired with a Uniden 5-pin mic connector (7v battery). It has also been opened up for more band coverage (25~30 mHz).

I also has a larger metal HP equipment knob has been fitted to the VFO shaft, much easier to spin (and it looks cool). The original 2510 knob is also included.

$250. shipped CONUS via FedEx, double-boxed, insured and tracked.

USPS Money Order preferred

Click image for larger version.

1 - 4-25-10.jpg

3 - 4-25-10.jpg

5 - 4-25-10.jpg

2 - 4-25-10.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.