• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

voyage vr 9000 swing mod????

I was wondering if the voyage vr 9000 has the same board as a galaxy 88?? If not which board does it have?

Thanks, infinite®

</p>

I was wondering if the voyage vr 9000 has the same board as a galaxy 88?? If not which board does it have?

Thanks, infinite®

</p>

The one problem is that it doesn't have a mic gain control. I think that is kind of a hndy feature.

1stop2.gif
</p>

The one problem is that it doesn't have a mic gain control. I think that is kind of a hndy feature.

1stop2.gif
</p>

The board ibn thge Voyage 9000 was baically the euro 3900 chassis witrh some bells and whistles from what I remember

I do'nt know about the feed back on this radio but I love mine now that I figured it out with the mic gain deal RF the hell out of it and look at your meter 40 watts is good enough for me.Oh and the price is cool too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.