• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Want something left alone...

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
telling everyone not to do something is inviting them to do just that. Kinda like hiding Christmas presents in the closet and then telling the kiddies not to look. It is near impossible to make people forget. Most things go by the wayside when what can be said has been said over and over. Then we grow tired of it, but to say don't only makes most to want to.

You ever feel like your guilty of feeding on the crap that goes on around you ? The drama so to speak ? I think I tend to be guilty of that from time to time , even though I'll go around saying something like it's for the good of the people :( well , that's surely true to a degree on my part but it's certainly not me sticking my head in the sand and turning the cheek to something that didn't have anything to do with me directly. In many cases it's as if your damned if you do or your damned if you don't , as a small child , you bet your ass I was looking in that closet if I had the chance and taking names ! :eek: That being said being in the "rock and the hard place" isn't always very comfortable to be in :( Mans got to do what mans got to do regardless. It's times like these that being on the outside looking in can truly be a blessing. Like my daddy used to say , there will always be somebody bigger and badder then I , and life just ain't always fair. It's just the way life can be from time to time. The rest is what you make out of it. The good the bad and the ugly of it all. :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.