• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wanted: CPI WM-1000 3 Window Watt Meter

danmcclain

Dec 11, 2020
Looking for a CPI WM-1000 3 window meter for my CPI 2000 CB radio setup. Must be working.... Thanks, Dan

Looking for a CPI WM-1000 3 window meter for my CPI 2000 CB radio setup. Must be working.... Thanks, Dan
Good morning. My name is Tom Williams and I am currently in CT. I found this forum on Google.

I have this one that is in excess to my current needs and am considering selling. If you should still have a need (or interest), I can be contacted at "vo359@aol.com". Are you in the US ?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Attachments

• full front.JPG
    full front.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
  • battery check.JPG
    battery check.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 13
  • cpi wm1000 vswr mtr.JPG
    cpi wm1000 vswr mtr.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
  • mod meter.JPG
    mod meter.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
  • cpi wm1000 top.JPG
    cpi wm1000 top.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
  • open top.JPG
    open top.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Good morning. My name is Tom Williams and I am currently in CT. I found this forum on Google.

I have this one that is in excess to my current needs and am considering selling. If you should still have a need (or interest), I can be contacted at "vo359@aol.com". Are you in the US ?

Thanks in advance,
Tom
Yes, I am still interested if the price is right. I am in Hot Springs, Arkansas

Yes, I am still interested if the price is right. I am in Hot Springs, Arkansas
Good morning…thank you for your interest and prompt response…

FWIW, this meter is from my personal collection. I am not a dealer. Recognizing that we have no history together, I’ll refer you to eBay and you can verify my feedback. My eBay ID is “flkeysdude” where you’ll find that I have a total of 215 transactions...100% positive.

The WM comes from a smoke-free home and appears to work just as it should, (it worked just fine when last used), however, due to age it comes with no guarantee). The wattmeter is 45+ years old. It would be sold "as is". I do not accept returns due to parts swappers (as a radio operator/collector, I’m sure you’re familiar with this as being a common and accepted practice).

It appears that the meter is collector quality/condition. Based on that, I’m asking $300. (+ shipping + insurance at actual cost.) Meter would be wrapped in plastic then carefully packed in foam beads and bubble wrap and well boxed. It would be shipped via USPS and insurance is recommended. Should you decide you want it, I would like payment by USPS money order. I would ship upon clearance of the MO.

For the sake of total transparency, I have include additional pic's of the exterior and internal condition of the wattmeter.

Thank you for your interest. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions. They will be answered promptly, honestly and truthfully...

Respectfully,

Tom Williams

Attachments

• cpi wm1000 rt side.JPG
    cpi wm1000 rt side.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 3
  • cpi wm1000 L side.JPG
    cpi wm1000 L side.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
  • cpi wm1000 internals.JPG
    cpi wm1000 internals.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • cpi wm1000 back.JPG
    cpi wm1000 back.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
  • cpi wm1000 1.JPG
    cpi wm1000 1.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
  • cpi wm1000 top.JPG
    cpi wm1000 top.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: unit_399
Good morning…thank you for your interest and prompt response…

FWIW, this meter is from my personal collection. I am not a dealer. Recognizing that we have no history together, I’ll refer you to eBay and you can verify my feedback. My eBay ID is “flkeysdude” where you’ll find that I have a total of 215 transactions...100% positive.

The WM comes from a smoke-free home and appears to work just as it should, (it worked just fine when last used), however, due to age it comes with no guarantee). The wattmeter is 45+ years old. It would be sold "as is". I do not accept returns due to parts swappers (as a radio operator/collector, I’m sure you’re familiar with this as being a common and accepted practice).

It appears that the meter is collector quality/condition. Based on that, I’m asking $300. (+ shipping + insurance at actual cost.) Meter would be wrapped in plastic then carefully packed in foam beads and bubble wrap and well boxed. It would be shipped via USPS and insurance is recommended. Should you decide you want it, I would like payment by USPS money order. I would ship upon clearance of the MO.

For the sake of total transparency, I have include additional pic's of the exterior and internal condition of the wattmeter.

Thank you for your interest. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions. They will be answered promptly, honestly and truthfully...

Respectfully,

Tom Williams
Thank you for your response, but thats more than I want to pay for one...

Reactions: mrgumby

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.