• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WANTED: ORIGINAL PRESIDENT ADAMS

unit_399

EL CAPO
Jun 17, 2008
ALEJANDRIA, COLOMBIA SA
WANTED: Original President Adams

I'm looking for an original President Adams with the UPD858C PLL. I not looking for collector quality. Just want an Adams that works. If someone has one to sell PM me please. Thanks 73.

J.J. 399

WANTED: Original President Adams

I'm looking for an original President Adams with the UPD858C PLL. I not looking for collector quality. Just want an Adams that works. If someone has one to sell PM me please. Thanks 73.

J.J. 399
Saw one on Facebook Marketplace in Central Florida Yesterday 11/15/23 & he wants $100 for it. He said he's getting ready to post it to his eBay store if it does not sell pretty soon.

Reactions: midnight special
Unit 399 are you still looking for one?

If so start a conversation with me sir.

73's
Yes I am looking for one. I am hesitant to buy anything from you since the 2nd Palomar 500 you sent . It is a piece of crap. Not close to what you said it was. Does not even have a final. So don't even dream that I will deal with you again. Scammer.

JJ have you looked at Ebay UK?
EBay is a crap shoot but they show up over there more than here in the states.

Here is one that recently sold

Jeff

I have looked at several ADAMS for sale, but either they were pristine and overpriced or they were junk (and overpriced !!) Nothing inbetween. Some decent rigs in the UK, but shipping to Latin America is a killer.
I had a 'new in the box' Adams years ago, and sold it to a collector who "just had to have it." He paid my asking price, so no regrets. I want one now just to play around with. So if it's not available no big deal.
Thanks for the help everyone.(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.