• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What a day for DX

148 Alaska

Dec 28, 2009
I think I talked to almost all 50 states today on 38 lsb... :whistle:
that was a good time.

world radio 148 Anchorage , Alaska....

I worked an alaska station on 38lsb and it might have been you. Not near my logg book thats in my truck. Was my first contact into alaska since i lived in hawaii in the late 90s
1007 NH

sfi is 153 today,been over 5 years since that high.Cant fire up radios today,thunderstorms.Will get on as soon as posible,it was great last night and afternoon...73s de JW em48sd

got the east coast in my radio again.

148 ALASKA -

Had you in my radio the past 2 days here in Colombia. Nice 3/5 signal. You were talking to a Florida station, and when you finished I gave you a try. Don't know if you heard me, as the train wreck they call 38LSB lately covered up any reply. I'll try it again tomorrow. 73s.

148 ALASKA -

Had you in my radio the past 2 days here in Colombia. Nice 3/5 signal. You were talking to a Florida station, and when you finished I gave you a try. Don't know if you heard me, as the train wreck they call 38LSB lately covered up any reply. I'll try it again tomorrow. 73s.

I heard you it was just a few times then the stations on both coast covered you up... and I could never get your numbers to have you qsy to 36...
have to try it again tomorrow
World Radio 148 Anchorage Alaska...
jerry.

unit 399 nice contact, to bad you had bad weather...great signal into Alaska...have to do it again when we can have a good QSO....

World Radio 148 Anchorage, Alaska
Jerry

148 ALASKA -

Great to talk to you. Excellent signal into Colombia. You were rattlin' the windows down here. This is the time of year for late afternoon storms....Sorry. We'll talk again soon. 73s.

148, just FYI, I heard you here in downtown San Francisco on 38 LSB over the weekend, about the same time 4040 was trying out the Gain Master. I think you may have heard me too, but there was so much activity it was hard to tell.

Just my luck though, the highest solar index numbers are happening on weekdays, when I'm stuck at the office from 9 to 5. By the time I get home the sun is going down and 10/11 meters is already closed. Hopefully things will hold up until the weekend.

-Bill

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.