• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What happened to....

RT431

In the swamp
Dec 2, 2018
Nebraska
H&Y Electronics.
I was comparing prices on antennas they have always been good to me and noticed they are gone. Anyone know what happened?

If this is not allowed I apologize.

Pretty sure oneton was Russell Clift, AB7IF.

A sharp tech, and happy to tweak a troll back in the day. Been gone at least ten years.

RIP Russ.

Had hoped not but thought some may no longer be with us and so that's sad to know. RIP Oneton. Thanks for the update Nomad. He was a pretty good knowledge contributor over there and helped me out a couple of times.

577 still has recent vids on YouTube so I figure he’s still alive.
I'll have to look him up, glad he's alive and well. Thank you for the info sir.

Pretty sure oneton was Russell Clift, AB7IF.

A sharp tech, and happy to tweak a troll back in the day. Been gone at least ten years.

RIP Russ.

Russell was a friend of mine, lost touch with him years ago and just tonight started researching only to find out that he had passed away. I'm pretty bummed out does anybody know what his cause of death was?? I guess maybe I need to sign up on this forum to get Communications but it's allowing me to type this message so we'll see what happens!?

Russell was a friend of mine, lost touch with him years ago and just tonight started researching only to find out that he had passed away. I'm pretty bummed out does anybody know what his cause of death was?? I guess maybe I need to sign up on this forum to get Communications but it's allowing me to type this message so we'll see what happens

Russell was a friend of mine, lost touch with him years ago and just tonight started researching only to find out that he had passed away. I'm pretty bummed out does anybody know what his cause of death was?? I guess maybe I need to sign up on this forum to get Communications but it's allowing me to type this message so we'll see what happens!?
The obituary I found for Russell stated that he died March 15th, 2016 in Brands on, Missouri. That's a little over 7.5 years ago, the post I responded to said 10 years. Anyway if there's anybody that reads this that had communication with Russell back before he passed away I would certainly be interested in talking with you! I would like to know what Russell passed from as it was not stated in the obituary.

RIP my friend, Russell Clift

Just wondering if anybody has heard Wallygator on 38LSB. A couple of years ago he was always getting his name called. I talked to him once while we were both in the Austin, TX area. I remember him telling me he had a job where he traveled, but he wasn't a driver. Seeing if anyone has heard him.

Another I remember talking to was the Global Mobile from north California, I believe. I haven't heard him in quite some time either. I thought Global Mobile was pretty catchy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.