• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is he trying for???

wow ,Rf wave city 8)
what that was is, the man was driving through a tornado
and while doing this just happened to have, tornado made Antennas fall on his van .so he just happened to pull up to a open keyDown area. Whats the odds of that :roll:

Or that was a light weight shell for a nice 6 man tent with open outhouse installed and a drop kitchen :roll:
as you see there out, looking for the the skin of the tent..

I hopes this helps :LOL:

All jokes aside..i wonder if the inside back of that van still has sitting room! from the powerbox its using!
and being that close when keying up! wouldn't the frequency
be burn't on your chest:LOL: wow look he won ,on 27,4050

bigred222 said:
when i made this post i was thinking, its gonna take someone like fl_Native Switch kit or bushwacker to to figure this out, because it looks like alot more than just some thrown together crap.
Props to sha-sha for one rad looking keydown van.
:-D BIGRED AND IM STANDIN BY :D

ONLY 17 days to jacksonville ladys. hope yall got your shtuff ready
the anticipation is so great i can hardly contain my self :) even though i still need a way to get there :x

Thanks for the props....
Is it that time of the year again...... Jacksonville?
You guys in the US have it good. I would love to check it out... actually I would'nt mind trying out the barefoot class or maybey 2pill class... that would be cool.
Let me know how it goes..

I'm hoping I can get to something this summer... NW Modulators put on a big break. Mabey......

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.